The panorama surrounding Pescosta Chalet is a treasure of inestimable value. The Dolomites, covered with pure white snow in winter and lush with vegetation in the warmer seasons, remind us of the immense beauty of nature every day of the year. You only have to open the curtains of the Chalet a little to be immediately entranced. And this makes it unthinkable not to do our best to protect this heritage with care.
The sustainable elegance of innovation
For our part, we have chosen to certify Pescosta Chalet with CasaClima A Nature, adhering to the high standards that this choice entails. The house is now certified not only in terms of energy, but also its impact on the surrounding environment and on the health and well-being of those who stay in it.
Our daily good practices make the chalet an even more precious jewel, such as:
- Separate waste collection
- Use of eco-sustainable cleaning products
- Supply of eco-sustainable cosmetic products in all bathrooms
- Use of recycled paper
- Reduced plastic
- Supporting local community
- Eco tips during your stay
- Rejection of discrimination
- Promotion of environmentally friendly mobility